I don't know what to do with these ideas.
My only recourse is to ask you for your help.
With this blog I hope to reach out
maybe there is someone out there that is willing to help .
Here is a list,
Just a list of some of my ideas,
No order, just ideas.
Paul's Ideas :
- The world's Honeybee population is decreasing.
- We need bees to pollinate our food
- Commercial Beekeepers, and there methods are killing bees by the millions.
- Farming and it's use of pesticides, and other chemical are killing the bees.
- The general population is not aware of this and relay don't care.
- There is a small group of people dedicated to organic methods of farming.
- There is a small group of backyard beekeepers who have a passion for the bees and they are doing a great job.
- The co-op idea is great and is catching on. It needs help.
- There are to many good, passionate, motivated, knowledgeable people siting on the side lines. these people are just waiting for a chance to do their part.
- Since the commercial beekeepers are giving up, or reducing there operations who is looking out for the bees.
- The methods used by commercial beekeeper are complicated,time consuming, high cost to start, special equipment is required.
- The hives in use are heavy and hard to handle for most people.
- The Kenyon Top Bar hive is much better suited for the first time Beekeeper, NO lifting, one comb at a time can be harvested.
- The Kenyon Top Bar Hive, is simple to make using low cost, or recycled materials.
- Honey extraction is easy, crush, strain, filter, and you have delicious honey.
- Instruction, courses, help is right there.
- We need to use Social Media, personal contact, chat rooms, local meetings, etc. to just reach out and see who responds, we will be surprised.
I have a question for you.
Reading these ideas, what were the ideas that came to mind?
Share them with me.